Sunday, September 16, 2012

AT Week 3 Part 2





This is one class display for the art fair last year with second grade. Artistic hands, Thiebaud inspired gumball machines, watercolor leaves, Native American Unit, and Snowmen at night and day (value study).  
City Hall artists- Here are several examples of my creative kiddos work. Their are fruit and veggie portraits-4th grade. Aboriginal art- 4th grade. Radial name designs- 5th grade. Printing and mummies 5th grade. Van Gogh sunflowers- 3rd grade.
 4th grade creates food plates for our ceramic unit. I love their work- Ice Cream Sundaes, and pizza are always popular, or even spaghetti with meatballs.
 
I love the opportunity to brag on my awesome little artists and show off their work... what art teacher doesn't?!? They are talented kids and continue to amaze me everyday!

 Every year I team up with the 3rd grade teachers to help students spotlight the poet of their choice for Poetry Night. They not only write about their poet but we learn how to draw portraits. Every year, they totally blow my mind with theses portraits!

 Here are a few of the adorable American Gothic parodies from 4th grade. I love the many different ideas they come up with each year.


 

Here are two of my paintings for college, It's been a while since I've had time to sit down and paint. Below is how I keep myself actively making art- well before grad school started. I do a little photography on the side and love the memories I gain from being with these families :)





2 comments:

  1. I am really digging your Art! Love the paintings for collage and would like to see more or anything else you have to show. Your photos are outstanding as well!

    ReplyDelete