Friday, October 26, 2012

AT Week 6


Social Bookmarking-
delicious.com/kschotte

Visual Lexicons- I am a huge lover of pinterest so here is my pinterest page and the second link will get you to my current inspiration board.
http://pinterest.com/kelleys/
http://pinterest.com/kelleys/inspiration-board/

Visual Thinking
Brain Mapping- I could not figure out any other way to show you my brain mapping except to use a quick screenr to give you the screen shot. But I attended the Fall MAEA Conference at Knob and finally got to learn a bit about the common core. So this is the start of my understanding and how the arts connects to the common core. I am hoping that this map continues to grow!
http://screenr.com/bRV8

Popplet- Here is a screenr screen shot of my popplet. I decided to work on a visual curriculum for my K-5 kiddos. It's amazing how much bigger this could probably get.
http://screenr.com/gXV8
http://popplet.com/app/#/515597  This is the direct link if this doesn't work.


No comments:

Post a Comment